Wednesday, September 05, 2012

* Words of Wisdom *

"Our job is to prepare our kids for a life beyond us." -Kelle Hampton's sister

"Strength, wisdom and positivity is something which one should always keep building up high, if you still feel low, apply faith and courage back to your life, it's not about being strong or weak, all that you do and apply is for your life and your success." - Jiten Soni

I Choose…
to live by choice, not by chance;
to make changes, not excuses;
to be motivated, not manipulated;

to be useful, not used;
to excel, not to compete.
I choose self-esteem, not self-pity.
I choose to listen to my inner voice,
Not the random opinion of others.
I choose to be ME .


"Wrinkles should merely indicate where SMILES have been." -Mark Twain

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."

No comments: