Monday, October 24, 2011

Fall Hike - Storytelling Photo Edition

Welcome to our valley! 

Let's play "I Spy" using the photo below.

"I Spy" the Logan Temple.  Do you see it?


We crafted our own set of "noculars" (binoculars) at home for each member of our family.  We looked awesome in our yarn strapped, foam animal sticker covered "noculars."  Brian insisted that we label each set of "noculars" with our complete names... first, last, and middle names.  Brian loved the fact that I have 4 names because one of my names is also Mom.

Tyler used his set of "noculars" to get a closer look of the beauty of fall that surrounded him:



 Here's my favorite photo of the evening.  
Hey photography friends: not too shabby of a photo for my kit lens, don't you think?



2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Are you kidding they are all great! You have such a good eye for landscape shots, I kinda lack in that department. Let's go on a walk together you can teach me!

Tyler came to my house today during preschool trick or treating, so cute!

Kunde Family said...

Those fall colors are gorgeous!