Monday, October 24, 2011

Words of Wisdom

"I may not be rich in wealth but I'm rich in faith. I may not be followed around by cameras all day but I have children who love to scream my name. I may not live in a huge house with hired help but I live in a home that looks lived in. I may not be able to donate tons of money to an animal shelter but I can give one an eternal home. I may not be the smartest person but I know how to survive. I may not seem important to you but i mean the world to my family. I AM A MOM."

 "The beauty of life is the precious gift of you; you are the one responsible for making life more beautiful. Open up the beauty of your soul and use your heart to see with, your compassion to shine with, and your love to give with. Find your inner truth it, lies within your heart and simplify your life. Respect yourself so you can respect others, and love yourself so you can love unconditionally do not ever take life for granted, give your heart to life and gift your love."  ~♥~ Lee Held

"Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile."

"If you love the life you live, you will live a life of love."

"Sometimes you have to stop thinking so much and go where your heart takes you."

“From one parent who has gone before you, can I tell you that the greatest gift you can give your children is a love for themselves.  If they love who they are, treasure who they are, it will impact every decision they make for the rest of their days.  And when you aren’t looking, they will draw from the cup of love that you have filled over the years–that holds all the truth about how much you love them through and through.” ~ Fay Freed

Orange Tree in Dry Canyon

1 comment:

Steph said...

Love all your quotes and the ones about kids too!