Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random Drawing



We were poor college students when Brian was born. I tried really hard to make his room look nice. For FHE, I had the idea that Sam and I should draw some animals to hang in Brian's room. Sam drew a deer with a waterfall in the background. He's a pretty good artist, if I do say so myself. Drawing is a hidden talent of his that not very many people know about. I wish Sam would have scanned his drawing before he threw it away. Here's my drawing of a giraffe. I had to look at a drawing out of a book. It's alot harder draw something really detailed without seeing it in front of you. Anyway, I found this drawing last night. I want to draw more in my spare time!

6 comments:

becky ward said...

wow! nice work lisa. you are very talented!

Ali said...

That is such a cute idea...and so good too! I will never forget the post you did about the Christ drawing either - you are a true artist!!

nora.lakehurst said...

WOW! I must say that is a really really good picture!

Koreena said...

Very talented! I couldn't do that.

jason and michelle clarke said...

You are a good artist, I'm lucky if I can even draw a circle.

Anonymous said...

thats a really neat giraffe.








-Ryan Hallstrom