Monday, December 07, 2020

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2020!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from THE WARD FAMILY!!!
First of all I have to thank CodyPaige Photography for the great family picture! I just love the fall colors. Anyway, this year has certainly brought forth many challenges. We have increased our faith, our diligence, and our trust in our Savior. His plan is the best plan.

Tender mercies have brought us closer as a family this year. We're grateful for the opportunity we had to take a family trip to Southern Utah at the end of the summer. We had a blast and went on lots of adventures at Bryce Canyon and Zion National Park. Good times!
Brian (15) is a sophomore and can't wait until his 16th birthday
to get his official driver's license. Just a 2.5 month wait!

Tyler will turn 13 at the end of December. He has had quite the growth spurt
this year and is now taller than me! This 7th grader's passion is
training and running local 5k races.

Katie (10) is in her last year of elementary school.
This 5th grader is still obsessed with elephants
and is working on growing her elephant collection.

Julia loved ringing in her 7th birthday with a parade just
for her outside of our front door. She loves to create art and
play an online math game called Prodigy.

Sam turned the big 4-0 in May. To celebrate, two of Sam's sisters came to visit.
We all went to Bear Lake and enjoyed the water and the yummy raspberry milkshakes.
Sam has been very fortunate to be able to go into work as usual
and continues to take good care of us. And as for me,
I worked as a preschool teacher's aide for a few months.
I no longer work outside my home, which is fine with me.
I have freedom to do whatever I'd like while the kids are at school. Life is good.


We wish all of you the best holiday season. We are so glad to have people like you that bless our lives. We'd love to hear back from as many of you as possible. Take care!







No comments: