Friday, July 29, 2016

Testimonies

I feel like I've been rocking it with my family lately!  I've been thinking of fun things to do with my kids.  I've been really patient with everyone, just listening to them when they want me to really hear what they have to say.  I have been spending quality time with my kids.  Katie even wrote me the cutest note tonight:

Anyway, I've got to mention that a couple weeks ago, was Fast Sunday.  On his very own, Tyler leaned over and told me, "I want to get up there and do that, Mom."  He kept going back and forth on the idea, and then finally right at the end, he had me go up to the podium with him and whisper in his ear what to say.  Right in the middle of Tyler's testimony, Katie comes running up from the back of the chapel saying, "I want to do it too!"  So I helped Katie bear her testimony as well.  Then it was my turn.  Being up front with Julia on my hip and two other kids of mine at my side made my time up front there short and sweet.  I'm so glad that Sam and I are setting a good example of being strong and faithful members of the church.

No comments: