Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Uncle Mark Visits


Playing Mario with Uncle Mark
Mark shared his mission stories. 
I especially enjoyed hearing him speak
 Spanish (even though I didn't understand a word of it).
Uncle Mark came to visit 
#markreturnedfromhis2yearmission
#unclemarkisagoodsport #mykidslovehimsomuch
My boys have been looking forward to their Uncle Mark coming to visit for the last couple years.  
They loved hearing all of his mission stories and planning what they would do with Mark when he returned from his mission.  They decided they would take him to The Jump Zone, a Trampoline Park to play.  As you can see from these videos (that I will upload soon) they totally LOVED their time jumping.  Tyler even taught his Uncle Mark how to do flips!  

MVI 3132 from Lisa Ward on Vimeo.

I created a fun gift to give to Mark... a mission memory book.  This book is like a 2 year yearbook for him.  I created a private blog for the family filled with Mark's weekly emails and pictures he sent to the family while on his mission.  The whole family helped pitch in to have the book printed.  Mark really liked the gift.

No comments: