Sunday, June 09, 2013

Thank You.

Thank You Katie for getting use to your big girl bed so quickly.  Your baby sister will appreciate you giving up your old crib so she can sleep in it.

Thank You Tyler for getting so excited over "snugging" (snuggling) with me on the couch before bed. I love your giant hugs, kisses on the cheek, and your back scratches.

Thank You Brian for getting so excited to read "The Mouse and the Motorcycle" and working so hard on chores to earn your rewards.  This Saturday, it's going to the Heber C. Kimball family reunion at This is the Place Monument followed by hanging out at Grandma, Grandpa, and Laura Ward's place.

Thank You Sam for trimming the trees so that people no longer have to duck their heads when walking on our sidewalk.  That big tree looks so much better now.

Thank You pretty sunset for being so beautiful and accompanying me on my solo walk around the neighborhood.  I love to peek out my windows each night so see what the sunset looks like.  It's even better when I'm out on a walk witnessing the sunset in it's entirety.

No comments: