Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank You.

Thank you, Sam for hanging up that metal filing wall thingy on the wall of our computer room today.  I know how much you just "love" to drill anchors into the wall.  You cross your fingers and toes that you measured everything just right so it'll hang just perfectly.  But let me tell you, I was totally impressed today with your handy work.  The new file wall thingy looks just perfect!  It gives the room more of an office feel.  (And hopefully now, the kids, mainly Katie, won't get into our important papers that they use to take our of our desk drawers).  Hooray for our tall wall metal filing unit thingy!  I can't wait to make the main label for the four main files.  I know, you don't have to tell me... I'm a nerd who likes to be organized.

"Thank you," unfortunate placement of food in my stomach.  Last night, you churned and churned and caused me so much pain that I had to get up several times.  Tums didn't do the trick, and even now, I still don't know what I did/ate to make you so mad at me.  Food + My Stomach = Major Issues since last Saturday afternoon.  Boo!  And just so you know, FOOD, I do love you.  Please forgive me.  I beg of you!

Thank you, Netflix for entertaining me late at night when I can't seem to fall asleep.  I LOVE having the TV to myself every now and then.  Tonight concluded my sporadic watching of all 6 seasons and 22 episodes of.... you guessed it, The Wonder Years.  This show had a grand total of 114 episodes, each episode lasting 22 minutes, which adds up to 2, 508 minutes or 41.8 hours.  Some may consider this show a major time waster, filled with "annoying" commentary by the one and only main character, Kevin Arnold.  But for me, this show was fun to watch.  Kevin Arnold + Winnie Cooper 4EVER!

Thank you, new camera for forcing me to get outside and see what you can do.  I love to spend time with my middle kid.  Tyler is always on the go and gives me many photo opps.  See what just 10 minutes of working together can do?!  And don't you worry new camera, you'll get a blog post of your own one of these days... most likely once I figure out how to get sweeter jumping-on-the-trampoline pictures, cool pictures of sparklers glowing in the night and spelling out words, and other fun shots.  New camera, I know that together, we can figure these shots out.











No comments: