Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Home Improvements

I revamped our welcome sign by our front door 
while Katie napped one afternoon and the boys were playing outside with friends.

I picked this sign up at D.I. for $2 awhile back.
This tile is proudly displayed on my hutch by our staircase.

 This chalkboard wall organizer piece is my favorite find.  
I found this at the Real Deals Home Decor store downtown.  
I love changing up the look of it for the holidays.


I spray painted this old picture frame, printed off this freebie quote I found online, 
and mounted it on cute scrapbook paper that I already had.  I love bright colors!

 And I couldn't resist this canvas quote I found at Ross.
It's hanging on the wall beside Katie's crib.

And this was my most random find... this 4'X6' bulletin board.  
A few months ago, a consignment store in town was moving to a new location 
and was having a moving sale.  The painted windows by their 
front door said, "Everything must go!"  So when I asked about purchasing this 
large bulletin board, they were a little hesitant, but in the end, I got a sweet deal on it.  
I knew exactly where I was going to hang this baby and I love it.  
The time will come when this art board will be filled with kid art masterpieces.  

The hanging colorful tins were found in Walmart's $1 bin.  
They hold art supplies and thumbtacks.

1 comment:

Giles Fam said...

Wow! You've been busy! I love all your projects