Thursday, December 29, 2011

Words of Wisdom

"Being healthy is feeling the same way as little children feel. Little children are bursting with energy every day. Their bodies feel light and flexible; moving is effortless. They're light on their feet. Their minds are clear; they're happy, and free of worry and stress. They sleep deeply and peacefully every night, and they wake up feeling completely refreshed, as if with a brand-new body. They feel passionate and excited about every new day. Look at little children and you will see what being healthy really means. It is the way you used to feel, and it is the way you should still feel."  

  Me, my Mom, and my sisters - July 2009
"Surround yourself with people who know your worth.  You don't need too many people to be happy, just a few real ones who appreciate you for exactly who you are."
Sunset right outside my front door - December 2011


"For every beauty there is an eye somewhere to see it. For every truth there is an ear somewhere to hear it. For every love there is a heart somewhere to receive it.”          ~Ivan Panin

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I know this is random, but I am Stephanie's sister and I can't figure out how to get an adoption button on my blog for them. Could you help me? You can e-mail me at timanda2@yahoo.com.