Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Words of Wisdom

"The moment you can visualize being free from the things that hold you back, you have indeed begun to set yourself free."  -Unknown
  
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." ~Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)
  
"Friends don't let friends be ordinary."  - Unknown 

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.” ~ Steve Jobs

"The story my kids will tell someday depends on me. I am writing their book, and I want their childhood chapters full of traditions and stories and memories of the comforts of home." -Kelle Hampton - Check out her blog.
Kelle's blog is one of my favorites.  I love the way she writes and the way she mothers.

I took this picture of the beautiful fall plants at the Logan Temple last week. Look at the variety of colors! Love it!

No comments: