Thursday, March 03, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1.  Spontaneous Trip to Las Vegas.  Once I found out that I'd been invited to a very special event in Las Vegas, I just knew that I had to make the trip happen.  I'm so glad that the very special event happened to be right after President's Day weekend and that Sam could take 2 days off of work.  Brian even skipped out on two days of school.  This was our family's first ever spontaneous road trip, planned out just 4 days before leaving.  It worked out nicely that my sister Jenny's family lives in Las Vegas and that we could stay at their super nice townhouse.  I will post about the very special event soon! 
2.  Tax Return.  We just got a N.I.C.E. tax return.  Sam and I are having fun deciding on what to spend it on.  Of course a good amount of the money will go into savings.  We just ordered a B.I.G. surprise for the kids, I ordered myself a couple of things online, and Sam ordered himself a few things too.

No comments: