Saturday, June 07, 2008

A Pleasant Surprise!

So, about a month and a half ago, we were walking around the mall. I decided to go wander around a few stores by myself and meet up with my boys later. When I was done looking around the stores, I couldn't find my boys anywhere and I was getting upset. I walked by Kiddie Candids and Sam grinned and waved at me. All I could do is roll my eyes, scowl at him, and walk away! I sat down on a bench and got really mad. We hadn't planned on going to Kiddie Candids that day. I couldn't believe that Sam was paying money to have someone else take pictures of our boys when he knew perfectly well that I am very capable of doing it myself. Oh, Sam was going to be in big trouble! I didn't know exactly how I was going to chew him out, but he was going to hear about it! A few minutes went by and they finally came out of that store. Apparently, one of the Kiddie Candid workers invited them in the store for two FREE 8x10" pictures!!! Boy, was I making a big deal out of nothing! Can't beat free pictures. I know that all our boys' aunts and uncles and grandparents would love their own copies of these pictures, but this will have to do (I just took a snapshot of the actual picture, so sorry, it's not the best quality):

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Those are such cute pictures! That's a cool "freebie".

Renee and Jake said...

Most of my money went o Kiddie Kandids when we lived there. I love that store and miss it!!