Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Flag Day!




One of my relatives gave me this sailor costume. I wish it came with a little sailor hat. I ran across it the other day. Brian saw it and immediately wanted to wear it. (That didn't surprise me at all because Brian usually changes his clothes several times a day). Then, I draped our lovely navy blue bedsheet over Brian's tall bookshelf, opened his bedroom window, and captured these great shots of him. I'm surprised Brian sat still for me because he is such an active boy. I wanted to wait until the 4th of July to post this slideshow, but I just couldn't wait. Enjoy!

3 comments:

becky ward said...

what an adorable little outfit! and you really got some great shots of him. how fun!

nora.lakehurst said...

He is so cute! And he is getting so big. I love the suit and the little one is so big too.

Laura Ward said...

What cute pictures! I just like to point out the pics of him playing with his toes, that is totally a ward family trait, not one of our more attractive traits, but one of them none the less. I have even seen Kimball do it.