Thursday, June 05, 2008

Eight Random Facts

Thanks for tagging me, Becky! This was a fun one to do.

1- Won 1st place in a frisbee-golf tournament in 6th grade

2- I am the only night owl in my little family

3- My mom made me get super short haircuts through Jr. High. I cried every time it was time for a haircut :(

4- I have kept a journal with handwritten entries practically every day for the past 10 years.

5- Back in the summer of 2002, I worked in the gift shop at a resort near the GRAND CANYON. I learned tons about the Native American culture and their crafts.

6- I love anything and everything creative!

7- Like everyone, I had to deal with the "freshman 15" my first year of college. But it's opposite of what you are probably thinking... I actually LOST 15 pounds my freshman year and have kept it off ever since (except for pregnancies of course) ;)

8- My family has the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever!


THE RULES
1) each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2) people who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
3) at the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4) don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

I tag: Jenny, Koreena, Bethany, Karla, Tamara, Marion, Shawna, Renee

No comments: