Saturday, April 09, 2022

Welcoming Myself Back

  My youngest brother, Ryan and my dad occassionally tell me that they use to check my blog every single day.  I haven't been consistent at all on posting on this blog for the last several years.  Instagram has been my go-to for taking pictures on my cell phone.  With these phone pictures, I create a short, memorable caption, and post in on Instagram, which also automatically posts in my Chatbooks account.  I have been super dilligent at creating Chatbooks for over 10 years now.  I have quite the collection going... I think I now have 80-something books.  It brings me so much joy to have these Chatbooks that record our family stories over the years.  They are so much fun to look back on and reminise.    

    But I must say that there is something special about the process of typing out your thoughts on a blog.  It's actually kinda theraputic to me.  I don't treat blogging as a school assignment.  I don't stress about perfect grammar.  I find it enjoyable.  So here's to more blogging in my future.   

No comments: