Monday, August 31, 2015

Back to School Boys 2015

 It's my favorite time of year... Back to School!!! 
Brian is starting his last year of elementary school... 5th grade.
 Tyler is in 2nd grade and is excited to have Beck, a friend from church, in his class.
 This is the first year we've let our boys walk home from school together.  
 These brothers are super competitive with each other. 
 The boys are working hard to earn scooters.
 Best wishes to these sweet boys for the best school year yet.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is a gorgeous shot of Tyler. https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-u6lUXqaJ0xM/VeS9twbN4KI/AAAAAAAAV1Q/QsDyqAcSqV4/s0/aug2015.jpg I am going to put this picture on display life size in my home in one of my large format digital picture displays. He is going to look absolutely beautiful on display life size in my home and I can hardly wait!