Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thankful Thursday

1.  Katie's love of quality time.  My big girl shares my love language.  She prefers her days spent at home with her mommy just hanging out together.  Katie doesn't really care what we are doing as long as the two of us are together.  I think her favorite things to do with me are shopping for clothes, playing her Minnie Mouse Memory Game, and snuggling before bedtime watching a little TV.

2.  Tyler's Endless Energy.  Tyler has SO much energy.  He just loves to have fun.  Tyler is one of those kids who catches on to things quickly and is highly motivated to just get things, like chores and homework, done so he can go play with his friends.  Beyblades are his current favorite toy.  He is very animated when he talks.
 Each of my kids have attributes that I want to emulate.  Sometimes, I wish I were a kid again.  But gosh, it sure is fun watching these kids grow up and learn.

No comments: