Friday, January 31, 2014

CKMs

No school today and what does he want to do... find out how many tablespoons there are in a cup? Answer: 17. Time to make a treat... Coffee cake. I think the cake tastes great with milk!
Leaving for our #mommydaughterdate. Katie wanted to wear her black coat and a scarf to be just like mommy. Love her SO much!
Took my girl out on a date tonight. We looked at the animals at PetCo, bought Katie 3 new dresses, 2 pairs of shoes, and a pair of boots at Old Navy, and then got Jamba Juice! I had no idea how much my girl loves shopping! She was in heaven. And to top it all off, she got to stay up 2 hours past her bedtime.#makingmemories #girltime
Happy Preschooler! The bus is almost here and she wants to "stay home with Mommy and play." She's a sweetheart and an awesome gal pal!
In Time Out for scarfing down his brother's blueberry muffin. #6minutesinthecorner #broughthimtotears
Work hard so we can play hard #fridaychore #dishes
Wish I could nap as long as I wanted in the middle of the day too! Katie is getting over a nasty cold. I think I made the right decision in keeping her home from preschool.
Me and my fun loving Kindergartener are ready for the weekend

No comments: