Friday, August 30, 2013

Surprise Baby Sprinkle

So, on August 17th, my sister, Jenny and her family arrived from Las Vegas.  
We decided ahead of time that we'd exchange babysitting all six kids 
so that we could each take our turn going on a date with our husband.
Jenny insisted that Sam and I go out first.  After Jenny's family got settled, Sam and I left.
Sam took me to Texas Roadhouse for a nice steak and potato dinner.  
Our frozen lemonades hit the spot.
Dinner with my favorite person @ Texas Roadhouse
#ilovesam #welovesteakandpotatoes

When we arrived home, I saw Grandma Hallstrom's car and figured she stopped by to see 
Jenny and her family.  When I walked in the kitchen from the garage, I was greeted by these ladies (and some friends and neighbor's) shouting, "SURPRISE!!!"
Laura, Jenny, Lisa, Grandma Hallstrom

Video coming soon!
My two sisters @ellewhitey1 and a neighbor friend@sweetshoppebeckie 
totally surprised me with a baby sprinkle (shower)!!! 
It was so fun. Thanks for all who ce and for making me and baby feel so loved! 
#baby#4 #ilovesurprises
Fun Baby Sprinkle tablescape #icecreamsundaes #baby#4 #ilovesurprises
Sundae toppings and extra sweet treats.
We enjoyed our ice cream sundaes and other sweet treats.  
We played the "What If" game and another game guessing music titles played 
that had the word BABY in it.  It was SO nice to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our baby girl.
Baby and I feel so loved thanks to some sneaky sisters and friends of mine. #baby#4

No comments: