Saturday, May 25, 2013

10 Years

 Ten years ago, I became Mrs. Ward.
May 2003 - sealed together for time and eternity in the Palmyra New York Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
August 2003 - moved from Rexburg, Idaho to Ogden, Utah and both became students at Weber State University
February 2005 - we became parents... Brian was born
April 2006 - Sam graduated from Weber State University
August 2006 - moved to Pleasant Grove, Utah
September-November 2006 - Sam trained for his new job on the other side of the country (Brian and I missed Sam so much)
December 2007 - Tyler was born
May 2008 - moved to Logan, Utah and Sam started his current job
April 2009 - bought our first home in Logan, Utah (best birthday present ever)
April 2010 - became a two vehicle family (I earned the proud title of Minivan Mom)
May 2010 - Katie was born
May 2013 - 10 years together and expecting baby #4 (a girl) in September
Ten years with this handsome fella!

"My husband has made me laugh. Wiped my tears.  Hugged me tight.  Watched me succeed.  Seen me fail.  Cheered me on.  Kept me going strong.  My husband is a promise from God that I will have a friend forever."

We call our anniversary our Family's Birthday.  We had a fun filled day as a family.  While Brian and Katie were both at school, Sam and I took Tyler and we each picked out our favorite donut.  Then we went to the "Ninja Warrior Park" so Tyler could show off his monkey bar skills to his Daddy.  We went to another park too for a bit.  After we picked Katie up from school, we grabbed a quick bite to eat and came home for a bit.

Sam made all of us some Jamba Juice and we had those all ready for an after school snack when Brian got home from school.  Then we told the kids to get in the van and that we were taking them somewhere they'd never been before.  They were so excited and couldn't guess where we were taking them.  We surprised them with their first trip to The Jump Zone Trampoline Park.  It was SO much fun! A jumping wonderland for kids.  Check this place out:

1 comment:

LeenieGreenie said...

Still have your weddign invite in my little book. Love that you call it your families birthday. I am still in PG, probably forever. Congrats on the new baby girl.