Monday, January 28, 2013

Amy's Baby Shower

I threw my oldest sister, Amy a baby shower earlier this month.  
 My younger sister, Laura made the fancy Rice Krispie treats.  We also had ham wraps, crackers and cheese, chocolate covered popcorn, candy, raspberry punch, and homemade strawberry ice cream cake. 
Amy has some very sweet and generous friends.  I gave her the book, "Your Baby in Pictures" and a scrapbook where Amy can just attach pictures she takes of her baby girl's first year.

 Congratulations, Amy and Nate!  You two will be great parents!
Amy and Nate's baby girl is due this March!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pleased to know about this baby shower party and it reminded me of my baby shower party which was arranged by my brother at a beautiful venue NYC. It was a lovely event and he did amazing decorations to make this event successful.