Monday, December 03, 2012

How We Spent Our Long Thanksgiving Weekend


We spent several hours in our van.  Here I am with our fearless driver:
I spent most of my time sitting next to Tyler on the middle bench seat trying my best to keep everyone happy.  What do you think everyone wanted most?  Food of course.  When we couldn't handle the whining anymore, we stopped for lunch.
We stopped at a famous yummy burger joint (first time for me and the kids).  
Then it was on the road again.
We spent our Thanksgiving weekend at a place with trees that look like this:
In a home that looks like this:
And cousins that look like this:
Ben - 4 1/2 years old 
Sarah - 2 1/2 years old
Emma - 8 months old





 The cousins got to know each other better.

We visited some fun parks, one of which had astroturf instead of grass!
Ben and Tyler
Ben LOVED riding in our van!  
We went to a couple parks with him as well as a fun bounce house place.
Another fun thing that we did was go to Bounce U, a kid paradise filled with bounce houses.  
We also spent a day at Lied Children's Discovery Museum.  Fun fun fun!
Getting these kiddos to bed at night was interesting.  
They were just so excited to be together and it took them awhile to calm down.
I don't blame them one bit though, cousins are so fun.
More to come on our trip soon... including videos!  Stay tuned!

1 comment:

nora.lakehurst said...

Sara could be your daughter. I cannot believe how much they look alike. What a couple of cuties. I think it is wonderful to visit family. I am glad you got to go do that. Nothing better than family.