Monday, November 19, 2012

Feel Good Moments


Security cameras catch more than just bad people... there are wonderful people out there too. I'm thankful for so much, especially the wonderful people out there!!! Happy Thanksgiving week to all!

I guess I'd like to toot my own horn for just a minute too.  I was out taking pictures of Katie in a small field of wheat grass and I saw a camouflage wallet on the ground.  I picked it up and looked inside.  It was a man's wallet with his driver's license, credit cards, etc. inside of it.  I decided to take the wallet to the police station so that they could hopefully find the right owner of the wallet and return it to him.  The nice police station lady was able to search for this man's phone number.  She called him up and told him the great news that his wallet was found.  He thanked me over and over on the phone.  He said in his twangy country voice, "I lost my wallet over 2 weeks ago.  I thought I'd never see my wallet again.  I'm glad there are still good people out there in the world.  God bless you, Mam!"  (insert warm fuzzy feeling)    


1 comment:

becky ward said...

love this!