Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I've really been enjoying...

MY KIDS!
I must admit, when summer was winding down, I was counting down the days for school to start.  
As much as I love my kids, they fought too much and it was driving me crazy.
Now that the boys have school and work to do at home, they don't have as much time to fight.
Anyway, here's what we've been up to:

 Katie lets me play with her straight brown hair.  Actually, her hair curls under by itself on the ends.
(Sidenote: I've recently discovered that this girl likes to snuggle, especially when watching TV.)

I taught this boy how to write his name in less than 5 minutes a couple weeks ago.
Now he's a pro at it!  Tyler plays with his best bud, Jack practically every single day.
They play so well together.  It's fantastic.

Brian has been very helpful around the house.  
He's saving his money to buy a wallet.
This week, we're deep cleaning our carpet and Brian insisted that I let him help.
Oh, and I must add that I've been having fun watching full length Disney movies with my kids on our iMac computer.  YouTube is awesome!
  So far, we've watched Peter Pan, Honey I Shrunk the Kids, and Sleeping Beauty.

1 comment:

Giles Fam said...

Glad you've been having so much fun!