Friday, October 26, 2012

CKMs - Take 2


Tyler says, "I wish this van was a race car." 
Oh boy!  I'll have a super hard time handing my keys over to this boy in 11+ years!

Just checking her blind spot!  Ha!


Tyler's version of Indoor Football... wear headband, create a tape goal post in the doorway... me sitting in chair to catch Tyler's passes and make a touchdown.

Fussy Friday Night.  My kids have always been great at staying in their rooms and going to sleep at night.  This particular night, Katie must not have been tired enough.  This is her jumping on our bed well after 10pm.  Silly girl!

Katie was just wanting to snuggle with me on the couch.  
The boys really wanted Katie to come play with them.  
Those smart boys lured Katie to the backyard with the cereal trail they made. 

3 comments:

The Child Family said...

so cute!!! Oh my goodness, Katie's hair is getting so long!

Jenny said...

These are really cute memories.

Giles Fam said...

I love the cereal trail!