Thursday, July 19, 2012

Words of Wisdom

"Your inner beauty never needs make up."  - Nay

‎"Respect yourself enought to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy." - Unknown


"Release the past, let it wash away. Take back your own power. Stop dwelling on what you don't want. Use your mind to create what you do want. Let yourself flow with the tide of life."  -Louise Hay

"We last longer if we compete against ourselves for the good of others instead of competing against others for the good of ourselves." - Simon Sinek

"Don't carry your mistakes around with you.  Instead, place them under your feet and use them as stepping stones!"

"None of us are above doing what we need to do get things done in the name of our dreams.  It's about working hard, practicing, serving others, and honing our craft." - Jasmine Star


I asked for a vision of eternal love.
He showed me a circle – no beginning, no end.
I asked to see the glory of power and might. I saw lightning – heard thunder.
I asked to see the strength of infinite variety. He showed me a snowflake.
I asked for beauty and peace. He showed me a rainbow.
‐Beryl S. Jones


"You have to decide what your highest priorities are - and have the courage, pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically- to say 'no' to other things.  And the way to do that is by having a bigger 'yes' burning inside."  - Steven Covey 

No comments: