Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

1.  Snack Time.  Growing up, I vividly remember hopping of the bus with my brothers and sisters, running down the long driveway, dropping off our backpacks and shoes, washing up, and sitting down at the table.  It was one of the best times of the day... SNACK TIME!  Mom would serve us a snack and we'd sit around the table munching away.  We would take turns telling Mom all about our day at school.  This was a great tradition and I started doing the same thing with my kids last year.  I'm so glad that my mom was a stay at home mom and taught me the importance of after school snacks and conversation.  Thanks, Mom!

2.  Gorgeous.  This morning, Tyler helped me pick out a shirt to wear.  I don't have a fancy wardrobe.  Tyler kept choosing shirts saying, "How 'bout this one?  It's gorgeous!"  It was very cute the way he described my old hand me down, stretched out, shirts.  Oh and in case you were wondering, I ended up choosing the "gorgeous" purple shirt to wear.

No comments: