Monday, January 17, 2011

The After Bath - Episode 1

 Hi!  Welcome to the first episode of "The After Bath..."  
the show where you find out what I like to do after I take my bath. 
My name is Katie Jane and I'm your host.
Let's get started, shall we?  
When I first get out of the bath, Mommy wraps me in a towel, carries me into my room,
and puts me in my crib.  Why does she leave me all wet?  I'm SO cold!
I'm scared to take my towel off!
Time to warm up with some leg stretches.
Here's the single toe touch:
And for my personal favorite... the double toe touch!
Whew, that was exhausting!  I can't believe Mommy makes me stretch like that before she'll put clothes on me.  Take a look at how crazy my hair gets after being towel dried:
Now that I have my clothes on, maybe Mommy will consider putting bow in my hair to match today's outfit?  Well, that's all for today's show.  Join us next time when you'll find out more about my life AFTER my bath. 
 * "The After Bath" is brought to you by Katie Jane & Mommy Productions.

3 comments:

Monica said...

So cute! Love the hair! Her face looks a lot like Tyler's! That's a good thing.

Emily Berkley said...

She is super cute! Takes after her mom!!

Lindsay said...

We love baths and showers at our house. Whenever Allen is here we do showers, but when he's not Addie gets to play in the bath. She kicks and splashes. Katie looks cute in a towel and look at that fun smile. Here hair is getting long enough to put it in pig tails or other fun things.

When January is over, we'll come see you.