Monday, June 30, 2008

6 months old


Tyler is 6 months old today! We can't believe it! It's been so fun to have Tyler in our family. He adds alot of excitement to our household. Some fun things that Tyler does: rolls over, laughs, rides in the stoller for long walks, grabs anything in sight and puts it in his mouth. I know there's alot more I could say about my baby, but it's kinda hard to do this with Brian on my lap trying to help me type. Anyway, Tyler is a very easy-going baby and we just love him to death!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It enables us to express our feelings and opinions.

nora.lakehurst said...

He is sooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Hey I found your blog through Lori Astons'. It is so great to see your family. I didn't know that you had two little boys now. And Brian is such a little man now. I'm so glad I found your blog.
Becky Stromberg

Anonymous said...

Aunt Emily just showed me your blog. Beautiful!!~! It makes me miss you all more than ever. You seem to be having all sorts of fun this summer. I love Brian's new mouse and Tyler's great smile. I will have to show Ryan. Lisa, You are computer guru!! lOVE, Mama