Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tagged Once Again!

My cousin, Lauren tagged me over a month ago. So here are my answers to this tag:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago (1998):
I was 15 almost 16 years old, I was in 10th grade, going to early morning seminary, running on the Girls Varsity track team & avoiding the weird guys (all the guys) at the stake dances.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. dye Easter eggs with Brian
2. put Santa Fe Chicken meal in crock pot
3. vacuum
4. clean the bathroom
5. make Visiting Teaching appointments

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. thick homemade chocolate milkshakes
2. homemade eclairs
3. Chex Muddy Buddies
4. Ritz crackers and cheddar cheese slices
5. popcorn and orange juice

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Buy a nice home with a front and backyard (there needs to be trees), start up my photography business, travel (meet my pen pals), have a housekeeper come once a week, have college and missionary funds for my boys, buy a new wardrobe (including shoes that actually fit me)

3 of my bad habits:
1. biting my nails
2. staying in my PJs longer than is necessary
3. getting chocolate all over my face when I eat it

5 places I have lived:
1. Hillsburo, OR
2. Horseheads, NY
3. Elmira, NY
4. Rexburg,ID
5. Jacob Lake, AZ
6. Ogden, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. waitress at Friendly's restaraunt
2. dishwasher at the Galley
3. gift shop clerk at Jacob Lake Inn
4. wedding photographer
5. a mother

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I never danced with boys until college
2. Sam was the first guy who'd ever asked me on a date (I was 20 years old)
3. I was the only LDS person in my high school class
4. I do not like ironing (but who does)
5. I went to aviation camp when I was 13

I tag: Emily, Megan, Rachel, Lindsay, Laurie Ann

1 comment:

Monica said...

That was a great post Lisa. I have the same problems with PJ's and chocolate. By the way, I have a blog now. It is isaacsonfam.blogspot.com!